A Taurus is the second sign of the zodiac & is comprised of people born between the dates of April 20th through May 20th. A Taurus is known for their down-to-earth, sensual, and gentle nature.
But what is the main Taurus love language? In this post, you’ll find out the main ways a Taurus receives & expresses their love. We’ll also teach you how their preferred love language affects their Taurus compatibility with other zodiac signs.
What Are The Different Types Of Love Languages?
A love language is a way in which individuals typically feel most loved and appreciated by their partners or loved ones. It is how they prefer to show & receive love. Each of the 12 different zodiac signs has its own unique love language. The concept of love languages was originally invented 30 years ago by Baptist pastor Gary Chapman. Below is a list of the 5 main love languages.
- Words of Affirmation: This love language emphasizes verbal and written expressions of love, appreciation, and encouragement. These types of people feel most loved and cared for when receiving compliments & words of encouragement, or kind and supportive messages.
- Quality Time: This love language focuses on undivided attention and spending meaningful time together. People that value quality time feel most loved when their partner gives them undivided attention.
- Acts of Service: This love language involves actions and deeds that show care and support. People who value acts of service feel loved when their partner goes out of their way to help or support them by doing tasks or favors that alleviate their burden or make their life easier.
- Giving/Receiving Gifts: This love language centers around tangible & physical symbols of love and thoughtfulness. These types of people feel most loved when they receive meaningful gifts. It does not mean they are materialistic, they just appreciate thoughtful gestures.
- Physical Touch: This love language revolves around physical contact and affection. These types of people feel most loved when they receive physical gestures of affection such as hugs, kisses, and hand-holding.
What Is The Love Language of A Taurus?
Physical touch is the primary love language of a Taurus. This earth sign known for its sensual and grounded nature.
Their sensual nature makes them more in touch with their physical senses. A Taurus astrology sign tends to seek out the pleasure and comfort that physical contact brings. Physical intimacy & closeness is how they form emotional connections with those they love. Cuddling, hugging, and hand-holding are all ways a Taurus expresses their love and affection.
Taurus signs also tend to gravitate towards people with a taste for high fashion & materialistic things. Gift giving & receiving is another way into the heart of this zodiac sign.
Examples Of How They Express Their Love Language
We know from our post about Taurus men in relationships that they prefer to express their love with physical love. Here is a list of 3 ways a Taurus could express their love with physical touch.
- Cuddling: A Taurus might express their love by cuddling during movie night on the couch.
- Holding Hands: A Taurus might express their love by reaching out for their partner’s hand during walks, outings, or even while watching a movie.
- Massage and Physical Affection: A Taurus may express their love by giving their partner massages or engaging in loving touch. This could be a gentle back rub, foot massage, or simply caressing their partner’s hair.
Here is a list of 3 ways a Taurus could express their love by giving or receiving gifts.
- Vacation Souvenir: A Taurus would show their partner their love by grabbing them a meaningful souvenir from a vacation.
- Sentimental Gift: A Taurus would really appreciate a sentimental gift that reminds them of an emotional time in their life.
- Luxurious Gifts: A Taurus normally has a taste for the finer things in life. It would be a sign of love for them to surprise their partner with a fancy spa day in the city!
What Is The Body Language Of A Taurus Man In Love?
You know a Taurus man is in love when he is demonstrating physical affection out in public. Holding hands walking down the street, waiting in line with his arm around her shoulders, or rubbing their partners back are all signs that a Taurus man is in love. They want their partner to feel love love & appreciation.
What Is The Body Language Of A Taurus Woman In Love?
Taurus women also demonstrate their love by showing physical affection in their day-to-day lives. They might hold their partners hand, rub his arm, or rest their head on his shoulder to demonstrate their love. If a Taurus women is keeping her distance from her partner, that might be a sign of tension in their relationship.
What Is A Taurus Personality Like When They’re In Love?
When a Taurus is in love, their personality shines with loyalty, devotion, and stability. They are steadfast and committed partners, valuing the security and comfort that love brings. A Taurus thrives off their friendships & relationships!
They express their love through physical intimacy & touch. You know a Taurus is in love when they want to spend all their time with their partner.
Who Is A Taurus Most Compatible With?
Virgo & Capricorn are the most compatible zodiac signs with a Taurus. Virgo’s practicality and attention to detail complement Taurus’ grounded nature, while Capricorn’s ambition and stability align with Taurus’ desire for security. Together, they form a deep connection on a physical and spiritual level.
What Is The Worst Love Language For A Taurus?
A Taurus is least compatible with signs that value words of affirmation as their primary love language. This is why they generally are not compatible with a Leo or Aquarius astrology sign. An Aquarius want their space & freedom, but a Taurus values the physical closeness of their partner.
Love Languages For Other Signs
Here is a list of the love languages for all the other zodiac signs. Use this list to find your partner’s love language so you can get the most out of your relationship!
- Aries Love Language: Words of Affirmation
- Gemini Love Language: Words of Affirmation
- Cancer’s Love Language: Physical Touch
- Leo Love Language: Receiving Gifts
- Virgo Love Language: Acts of Service
- Libra Love Language: Receiving Gifts
- Scorpio’s Love Language: Physical Touch
- Sagittarius Love Language: Quality Time
- Capricorn Love Language: Acts of Service
- Aquarius Love Language: Quality Time
- Pisces Love Language: Quality Time
Frequently Asked Questions
What does a Taurus look for in a relationship?
A Taurus typically looks for stability and security in a relationship. They value loyalty, dependability, and reliability in their partner. This earth sign also appreciates physical touch as its primary love language.
Is a Taurus good at expressing their love?
No, a Taurus is not good at expressing their love to their partner. They can struggle to express & communicate their specific emotions. A Taurus zodiac sign mainly relies on physical touch (hugs, hand-holding, kisses, etc.) to show love.
Why is physical touch so important to a Taurus?
Physical touch is so important to a Taurus because they are an earth sign. Earth signs get comfort & happiness from physical touch.
The Bottom Line
By now you should have a clear understanding of a Taurus sign’s favorite love language. They appreciate physical touch & gift-giving above all other signs. So if you want the keys to a Taurus heart, try buying them a thoughtful gift or give them a hug! Remember, each zodiac sign is different & has its own unique love language. If you want to find your best zodiac match, consider trying our very own Astrology-Themed Dating App to make things easy!