Last Updated May 16, 2021
There are several different ways you may share personal information with us. You may share information with us directly, such as by registering for an Account or by providing payment information. Other members of our community may also share information about you with us. Finally, we also collect certain types of information automatically, such as your IP address when you visit our website. The following list describes the categories of personal information we may receive or collect by interacting with you:
A. Information You Share With Us
• Registration Information. When you register for a Stars Align Account, we may collect a number of pieces of information from you, including your:
i. Full name;
ii. Physical address;
iii. Email address;
iv. Birth date, location, and time;
vi. Sexual preference;
ix. Phone number; and
x. Information associated with the social media accounts that you allow Stars Align to interact with.
• Billing Information. Additionally, we may collect information from you for billing purposes. In order to process payments, we collect and use your payment information and pass it on to a third party payment processor who processes your payments on our behalf.
• For receiving content from us through a mailing list. At times, we may collect your contact information such as your name, email address, and in some cases mailing address when you sign up to receive content from us through a mailing list.
• Information From Filling Out a Form On Our App or Website. If you fill out a fillable form on our App or website, we collect information from you such as your name, address, phone number, and email address. This information helps us to answer questions you may have about Stars Align.
• Other Information You Choose to Share With Us. Throughout your relationship with Stars Align, you may choose to share a variety of other pieces of personal information with us, for any number of reasons.
B. Information Others Share With Us About You
There may be times where other Stars Align members, or other third parties provide us information about you. The following is a list of categories of information we may receive from third parties about you:
• Information from Other Stars Align Members. We may receive information about you from other members of Stars Align’s services. For example, if a user contacts us about your behavior or content.
• Information from Your Social Media Accounts. If you use your social media accounts to interact with Stars Align, we may receive information about you from those social platforms.
• Information from Other Third Parties. At times, we may receive information about you from other third parties. For example, if we partner with certain advertising partners, we may receive information from them about how well (or poorly) our campaign is doing.
C. Information Collected Automatically When You Visit Our Website or Mobile App
When you visit our website or our App, we automatically collect certain information about your use of those Stars Align services. This information includes:
• Usage Information. When you use our services, we collect data about your interaction with our platforms, including your IP Address, location, operating system, browser, device identifiers, and other similar usage information.
• Specific Location Information. In order to take advantage of all the Stars Align services offer, you may choose to provide us access to your precise location. In that case, we may collect your location through Bluetooth, Wi-Fi connections, or your FPS.
You may be wondering why and how we use your information. We use your information in many different ways and for a number of different business purposes depending on the context in which you interact with Stars Align. For example, we use your information:
• to provide you services you request;
• to communicate with you regarding your account or to administer your account with us;
• to provide customer support or to answer your questions;
• to provide you more information about Stars Align;
• to communicate certain additional services that you have expressed an interest in, some of which may be provided by third parties;
• to enhance the security of our systems;
• to comply with applicable legal requirements and, where applicable, certain law enforcement requests.
In summary, we use this information to operate our business, which includes analyzing our performance, meeting our legal obligations, developing our workforce, and otherwise.
One of the requirements to use Stars Align’s services is that you are eighteen (18) years of age, or older. As such, we do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 18. If we learn that a child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal information, we will delete it in accordance with applicable law. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we have inadvertently collected information from your child in a manner not permitted by law, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about this Policy, or about Stars Align’s data privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com “Stars Align Privacy Program.”