A Pisces has a lively and extremely colorful personality. The Fish represents Pisces, and it is the final sign of the zodiac. These individuals are known for their compassionate and artsy nature.
But they can also be gullible because of their pure hearts. In this insightful guide, we discuss Pisces, their personality traits, compatibility, and some other useful information to help you for your next encounter with these empathetic souls – they might even be your perfect zodiac match!
|DATES||February 18 – March 19|
What Is A Pisces?
A short summary of what a Pisces is: A Pisces is an astrological symbol part of the twelve zodiac signs. It is represented by two Fish swimming in opposite directions and is symbolized by the Fish. This sun sign is also the twelfth astrological sign. Individuals born in the Pisces season are known to be empathetic and creative.
What Is A Pisces Personality Like?
A Pisces can be summarized as someone who is empathic, creative, and intuitive. They are drawn to artistic and spiritual pursuits, and you will most likely find interesting art pieces in their homes. They are renowned for their sensitivity and compassion. The Piscean nature is known to be skilled at adapting to change.
What Are Male Pisces Personality Traits?
Pisces men are very empathetic, creative, and intuitive people. Here is a list of the most common male Pisces personality traits.
- Empathetic: Male Pisces are really good at understanding and connecting with others’ emotions. They are really good listeners, which makes them ideal for being supportive friends and psychologists.
- Creativity: Whether it’s painting, writing, or music, Pisces rules the art scene. They love expressing themselves through creativity.
- Intuition: They tend to rely heavily on their gut and have strong instincts, allowing them to navigate complex situations easily.
- Adaptable: Male Pisces adapt quickly to different environments and situations. They are very resourceful and versatile in all aspects of their lives.
What Are Female Pisces Personality Traits?
Pisces women tend to be very sensitive, spiritual, and compassionate people. These traits make them great partners for many signs! Here is a list of the main female Pisces personality traits.
- Sensitive: Female Pisces are very in tune with their emotions and feelings. They are highly empathetic and understanding individuals, making them a great shoulder to cry on.
- Spiritual: They are drawn to spiritual and mystical things. They often search for a deeper understanding of life and how everything is connected in the universe.
- Compassionate: Female Pisces are great mothers and are also commonly seen as the “mother” in the friends’ group. They are very nurturing and caring and always seek ways to support and uplift those in need.
- Imaginative: Their strong imagination drives their passion for art, writing, and music. Like their male counterparts, they also enjoy expressing themselves through art.
Bad Traits Of A Pisces
Every individual is unique and can have a variety of traits, including both positive and negative. Here is a list of common negative personality traits associated with Pisces signs.
- Overly sensitive: Sometimes Pisces take things too personally or becomes easily hurt by criticism. It’s rather better not to make jokes about your Pisces friend as it can hurt them deeply.
- Lack of boundaries: Their compassionate nature can sometimes lead them to take on others’ emotional burdens. Even though they are just trying to help, they might overstep a personal boundary.
- Gullible: Pisces bring trust with them into a relationship, and combined with their nurturing nature, it makes them susceptible to deception or manipulation.
Pisces Dates Explained
The Pisces dates are between February 19 and March 20 each year. This is the period when the sun is positioned within the final sign of the zodiac, Pisces. People born in this period are regarded as Pisces.
Pisces Zodiac Compatibility
1) Who Are They Friends With?
The list below contains zodiac signs that are most likely to become best friends with a Pisces.
- Cancer: Both these two are water signs. Cancer astrology signs are known to form a deep emotional connection because of their mutual understanding and supportive nature.
- Scorpio: Scorpio and Pisces share a deep value for loyalty, emotional depth, and intuitive nature.
- Capricorn: These two definitely make for a dynamic duo, but it actually works! Capricorn’s grounded and practical nature compliments Pisces’s emotional and creative personality.
- Taurus: Taurus is similar to Capricorn, being practical and enjoying stability. However, Capricorn is a better fit for Pisces than Taurus signs, as the latter pair can sometimes struggle with communicating.
2) Who Do They Date?
Relationship compatibility is a complicated topic. Here is a list of the zodiac signs that are most likely to date a Pisces sign.
- Cancer: A Cancer signs and Pisces romantic relationship is built on mutual support, a deep emotional connection, and an understanding of what the other’s needs are. Pisces and Cancer compatibility is very high!
- Scorpio: A Scorpio and Pisces is always a great pairing – they both have a passionate and emotional nature. The way they treat and communicate with each other is powerful and transformative.
- Capricorn: A Capricorn signs and Pisces relationship just works, despite being completely different from each. Capricorn’s ambition and practicality help ground and support Pisces’ dreams. At the same time, Pisces brings emotional depth to the relationship through their insight, empathy, and compassion.
What Is The History Of The Pisces Zodiac Sign?
This water sign, ruled by Neptune and Jupiter, first originates from ancient Babylonian and Egyptian astrology. Later, the Greeks and Romans also adopted the Pisces into their own zodiac systems.
In Greek mythology, the goddess Aphrodite and her son Eros transformed into Fish to escape the monster Typhon. They tied themselves together to avoid getting separated. Hence the astrological symbol shows two fish swimming in opposite directions but connected by a cord or line.
What Is The Pisces Symbol?
The Pisces or Pisces glyph is represented by two Fish swimming in opposite directions but connected by a cord. The symbol represents duality, balance, and adaptability within individuals who embody it.
The two Fish swimming in opposite directions often symbolizes the constant pull between the material and spiritual world. It also highlights the importance of balancing one’s emotions with practicality. Additionally, it shows that one should maintain connections with others, reflecting Pisces’s compassionate nature.
Career Choices For A Pisces
- Social Worker
- Spiritual Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
What does Pisces mean?
Using the Encyclopedia Britannica as a reference, Pisces is the twelfth astrological sign of the zodiac. It is a symbol of two Fish joined by a cord, and people born between February 19 and March 20 are considered Pisces.
What is Pisces soulmate?
Looking at all the signs, it is clear that Cancer, Scorpio, and Capricorn are Pisces’s soulmates.
What are Pisces good at?
Pisces excel at many things, but they are best at being creative and intuitive, having empathy, and helping others.
What is Pisces biggest problem?
Pisces can sometimes be too idealistic – tending to see the world through rose-colored glasses. They are also very sensitive, which can make it difficult to try and help them with constructive criticism.
The Bottom Line
Pisces is really one of the symbols that always aims to help people. They have very lively personalities and enjoy the world of arts. However, they can sometimes be overly sensitive, so be careful when providing constructive criticism.
Nonetheless, they make great friends and romantic partners – bringing life, color, and excitement into your life. Our astrological dating app is the perfect way to find and connect with Pisces, or if you are a Pisces, then connect with zodiac-compatible people. With thousands of like people, you are sure to find your perfect match. Head on over to the app and discover all the amazing astrological features it has in store!